Women at St. Mary’s find friendship and encouragement, as well as spiritual growth and accountability.
We welcome ALL adult women in ALL stages of their lives: working, retired, caregiving, exploring possibilities. This is an active group that offers a variety of fellowship and ministry opportunities. We would love to have you join!
How You Can Get Involved
Simply show up (or sign up if indicated) to any of these upcoming opportunities.
- Third Thursday of Each Month: Sign up to volunteer at the Arlington Food Assistance Center (AFAC) from 9:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- September 28 – September 30: Women’s Retreat at Shrine Mont (This annual event is booked and no longer taking reservations at this time.)
- Wednesday, October 3 – Sign up for Bible Study Fellowship and Coffee – “Mary – A Soul Magnified” at 7:30 a.m. in Paca Hall
- Thursday, November 15 – Fellowship at Taqueria Poblano at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 9 – Holiday Potluck Gathering at St. Mary’s Rectory from 4:00 to 6:30 p.m.
To learn about all Women at St. Mary’s group events, sign up for their email list or contact Kathryn McManus at 703-408-2457 or Elizabeth Bruington at elizabeth.bruington@
Does St. Mary’s Have a Chapter with the National Episcopal Church Women?
Yes, in coordination with Episcopal Church Women (ECW) the women of St. Mary’s does participate in diocesan-led gatherings and endeavors, such as the United Thank Offering and regional meetings. To learn how to connect with St. Mary’s ECW, contact Diane Wright, ForDianeWright@gmail.com or 571-230-2262.