St. Mary’s Blog
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:2)
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Your Vestry and Clergy met last night, and our primary discussion was on how we should respond to the Coronavirus. It was a very positive conversation, as everyone worked to balance caution with commitment—how do we best protect our most vulnerable parishioners, while continuing to be a welcoming and loving body of people who proclaim the Good News of Jesus through our care for the sick, poor and oppressed. For many people the virus poses a low risk; for the elderly, vulnerable, and immuno-compromised, it can be deadly. As we tend to the Lord’s work, we do so with the intentional awareness and proper recognition of the vulnerable among us.
In addition, Bishop Goff today announced that all parishes within the Diocese of Virginia are to suspend all Sunday worship services for the next two weeks. We will continue to provide a prayerful space for our parishioners by offering our regularly scheduled weekday Holy Eucharist in the Chapel on Wednesday (7am) and Thursday (11am) mornings. We will also continue with Centering Prayer on Tuesdays, the Lenten book study on Wednesdays, Friday’s Stations of the Cross, and the Lenten Retreat this Saturday. The Men’s Retreat at Shrine Mont and Communion Prep will proceed as scheduled.
We all feel strongly that our ministry to the people of Arlington is an essential component of who we are, and we will continue with regularly scheduled Lay Assistance Meeting (March 25th) and AA Meetings on Monday nights in Paca Hall.
All other meetings and events at the church are cancelled until further notice, including Sunday School and adult forum, choir rehearsal, youth group, youth confirmation retreat, lay-led committee meetings, yoga, and bible studies and book clubs. Where possible, ministry leaders will attempt to continue meetings and activities through conference calls.
The situation is very fluid, and we will continue to monitor information closely, following the recommended guidelines of the Diocese, CDC and health department, and adjusting as needed. We are committed to open and transparent communication with the parish, and we will continue to keep you updated.
We have also developed contingency plans that will enable us to hold simplified Sunday worship services that minimize the risks if conditions change. As we gain more insight, by the end of the month we will determine the next steps on how to proceed with Holy Week and Easter.
If you are feeling isolated or anxious, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or Father Chris. We are here to pray with and listen to anyone in need. Your shepherds stand ready to assist as needed. If you have questions, please contact Elizabeth Bruington at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-527-6800. Our website will be updated regularly. If you know of a parishioner not regularly checking their email, please pass on this information. It will help us spread the word.
Please pray for our country and our world at this difficult time. Please pray for all who are anxious, ill, or alone.
May the Peace of the Lord always be with you.
Dear St. Mary’s Parishioners,
As many of you have heard, the Coronavirus has now reached the DC area. The Rector at Christ Church, Georgetown has contracted the virus and is in stable condition at a local hospital. People who visited the church on February 24th and from February 28th through March 3rd have been asked to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Unfortunately, this includes Mother Kate Sonderegger and Peggy Parker, both of whom led yesterday’s Adult Forum. Additionally, Mother Kate distributed Communion at St. Mary’s 9 am service. Mother Kate and Peggy are symptom-free and have not been diagnosed with the Coronavirus. However, they are both complying with health recommendations and are under self-quarantine.
The Vestry will meet tomorrow and the Coronavirus is the first item on their agenda. At this time, St. Mary’s plans to conduct services, as usual, this week and to follow the guidance of government health officials. As a precaution, we will be offering Communion “in one kind” (bread only) for Holy Eucharist until further notice.
These are challenging times but now is the time to stand fast and remain calm. If you would like to pray, please contact me or Father Chris at 703-527-6800. If you become ill, please contact us, your Shepherd, or our parish administrator Elizabeth Bruington — we are here to provide spiritual comfort.
Please continue to follow the advice of our health experts, the CDC (www.cdc.gov/coronavirus) and please wash your hands!
May the peace of the Lord always be with you,
The Rev. Andrew T.P. Merrow
Given the growing concerns about the coronavirus, we are taking a number of steps at St. Mary’s to maximize everyone’s safety.
We will be following the recent guidelines from the Diocese of Virginia during our celebration of the Holy Eucharist each Sunday. (Please see below).
We pray for those infected and affected, for those in the medical and scientific fields who are combatting the virus, and for all those who may feel anxious–that the Great Physician himself, Jesus Christ, will bring strength, comfort and healing to all.
May the Peace of the Lord always be with you,
+ Fr. Andrew T.P. Merrow
Rector, St. Mary’s
==Best Practices to Prevent the Spread of the Flu Virus & Coronavirus==
- Remember to keep calm and wash your hands! Wash for 20 seconds with soap and warm water. There is hand sanitizer throughout the church for your use. It is being recommended that you avoid touching your nose, mouth, or eyes.
- There has never been much evidence of risk of disease associated with the shared communion chalice (cup), but each parishioner must make up his or her own mind about its use.
- Please do not intinct (dip the bread into the wine) until further notice. Intinction does very little to avoid the spread of the disease and may actually increase the spread, since the bread or wafer spends more time in the hand (possibly unclean) before being dipped into the wine.
- If you are concerned, it is always acceptable to receive “in one kind” (bread only). This is a full and valid way to receive communion. If you wish to receive the bread only, please cross your arms across your chest as the chalice passes by.
- Parents, please assist your children at the altar rail. It may be difficult for your child to drink from the cup – receiving only the bread may be the best option for children at this time.
- You may refrain from handshaking during the Peace. A friendly smile, wave or the peace sign are all acceptable substitutes.
- If you are ill, please stay home. This is appropriate for ALL illnesses.
- The Centers for Disease Control is posting information as it becomes available. Please visit cdc.gov.
Thanks to our friends at Grace Episcopal Church in Alexandria for sharing their Coronavirus info with us.
Additionally, St. Mary’s parishioner Dr. Joan A. Turkus, who is both a medical doctor and esteemed psychiatrist highlights the following advice for perspective and peace of mind.
- Eighty percent of the Coronavirus cases are mild; that’s the majority of us who may contract this virus. We have a long history of managing epidemics, what to do and how to do it, going back several centuries; what is needed is trust and cooperation by all of us.
- Plans are in place by our Virginia State Health Department, all of which filters down to counties and local governments, including schools. These institutions suggest households maintain a two-week supply of food, pantry supplies, and water. Have a one-month supply of prescribed medication on hand, as well as acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil) and a working thermometer. Masks—they are needed for health care workers, you might have one for use if you become ill and need to go out in public, but don’t hoard.
- To reduce your own anxiety, do not listen to all the media and Facebook hype.
We are collecting nominations to be considered for a slate of Vestry candidates now through Sunday, March 29.
Now is the time to prayerfully consider if you or a parishioner you know is called to serve on the St. Mary’s Vestry.
The Vestry is a group of church leaders elected by the parish to three-year terms, who assume responsibility for St. Mary’s, much like a Board of Directors for a corporation or non-profit organization. Together with the Rector, they determine the policies, budgets, and goals of the congregation. Vestry members are confirmed, adult members of the Episcopal Church who are canonically resident.
- Click here to read more about the role of Vestry to see who is currently serving and what is required in order to be eligible to run for the slate.
- Below is a form to nominate an individual to the slate. If you have trouble viewing the form, click here.
Let Us Pray, a Daily Podcast Series by St. Mary’s
Make prayer an intentional practice this Lent. Read along, or simply listen to your parish family members pray aloud.
Daily Episodes posted by 7:00 a.m. Monday, through Saturday. Come back to listen and pray with us!
Morning Prayer for Holy Saturday, April 11:
|Leader||Invitatory||Psalm||Old Testament||Canticle 1||New Testament||Canticle 2||Suffrages||Collect of the Day||Collect 2||Collect 3|
|Lydia Simmons||Venite||88||Lamentations 3:37-58||12||Hebrews 4:1-16||19||A||Page 221: Holy Saturday||A Collect for Saturdays||1|
Evening Compline for Holy Saturday, April 11:
|Leader||Psalm||Reading||Collect 1||Collect 2|
|Lydia Simmons||27||Romans 8:1-11||A Collect for Saturdays||2|
Subscribe for daily reminders pointing to this page, or can simply come back each day of Lent (Sundays are excluded).
Thank You to Claire Elser, St. Mary’s Seminarian and our many volunteer readers for making this podcast possible!
- May 18, 2020 - May 19 Sunday School Resources
- May 17, 2020 - Choral Evensong Recording for Music Ministry Sunday
- May 11, 2020 - May 12 Sunday School Resources
- May 4, 2020 - May 5 Sunday School Resources
- May 1, 2020 - May 2020 Messenger Newsletter
- April 12, 2020 - Exsultet for the Easter Vigil
- April 2, 2020 - April 2020 Messenger Newsletter
- February 29, 2020 - March 2020 Messenger Newsletter
- February 1, 2020 - February 2020 Messenger Newsletter
- December 30, 2019 - January 2020 Messenger
- November 27, 2019 - December 2019 Messenger Newsletter
- November 1, 2019 - November 2019 Messenger Newsletter
- October 1, 2019 - October 2019 Messenger Newsletter
- August 31, 2019 - September 2019 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- August 1, 2019 - August 2019 Messenger Newsletter
- July 1, 2019 - July 2019 Messenger Newsletter
- June 1, 2019 - St. Mary’s June 2019 Messenger Newsletter
- April 29, 2019 - May 2019 Messenger Newsletter
- April 1, 2019 - April 2019 Messenger Newsletter
- March 1, 2019 - March 2019 Messenger Newsletter
- February 1, 2019 - February 2019 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- December 27, 2018 - January 2019 Messenger Newsletter
- November 30, 2018 - December 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- November 6, 2018 - Veterans Day Music at St. Mary’s
- November 2, 2018 - St. Mary’s November 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- October 3, 2018 - October 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- October 3, 2018 - September 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- October 3, 2018 - August 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- October 3, 2018 - July 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- June 1, 2018 - June 2018 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- May 21, 2018 - Sunday, May 20, 2018 Sermon by The Rev. Andrew TP Merrow
- May 2, 2018 - Sunday, April 29, 2018, Sermon by The Rev. Amy Slater
- May 2, 2018 - St. Mary’s May 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- April 30, 2018 - A Letter from St. Martin’s West Acton
- April 3, 2018 - April 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- April 3, 2018 - Fogo Island: A 5-Part Series on Finding Spiritual Inspiration
- March 28, 2018 - Dr. Sabella Palestine Lecture
- March 14, 2018 - What Everybody Ought to Know About Securing a Rectory for St. Mary’s
- March 5, 2018 - March 4, 2018, Sermon by The Rev. Amy Slater
- March 1, 2018 - March 2018 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- February 21, 2018 - St. Mary’s Service for Anna Ross
- February 18, 2018 - February 18, 2018, Sermon by The Rev. Amy Slater
- February 15, 2018 - 2018 Ash Wednesday Sermon by The Rev. Chris Cole
- February 15, 2018 - 2018 Ash Wednesday Sermon by Seminarian Chris Exley
- February 12, 2018 - February 11, 2018 Sermon by The Rev. Andrew TP Merrow
- February 11, 2018 - February 4, 2018 Sermon by Seminarian Chris Exley
- February 6, 2018 - Bishop Suffragan Search Process Comes to St. Mary’s
- February 5, 2018 - Sunday, February 4, Sermon by The Rt. Rev. Shannon Johnston
- February 1, 2018 - February 2018 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- January 29, 2018 - Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018 Sermon by The Rev. Chris Cole
- January 10, 2018 - January 7, 2018, Sermon by The Rev. Andrew TP Merrow
- January 3, 2018 - Hightlights from the 2017 Adult Forums
- January 2, 2018 - Sunday, Dec. 31, Sermon by The Rev. Chris Cole
- December 29, 2017 - 2018 Epiphany Food Drive
- December 28, 2017 - January 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- December 2, 2017 - December 2017 Messenger Newsletter
- November 19, 2017 - Hunger Sunday
- November 1, 2017 - November 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger
- October 31, 2017 - November 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- October 18, 2017 - Sunday, Oct. 15, Sermon by The Rev. Chris Cole
- October 16, 2017 - Monday, Oct 16, Rev. Merrow Sermon for Ginny Bays Funeral
- October 10, 2017 - October 8 Sermon by Seminarian Marlene Forrest
- September 30, 2017 - October 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- September 29, 2017 - Experiencing the Total Eclipse
- September 28, 2017 - VOICE-Wide State Election Forum-Oct. 15
- September 28, 2017 - Blessing of the Pets Oct. 8 @ 5:00 pm
- September 26, 2017 - Icon Show with Sister Papacioc
- September 18, 2017 - 20’s & 30’s Gathers Sept 25 @ 6:00 pm
- September 8, 2017 - Sept 10: Regular Sunday Service Schedule Resumes
- September 8, 2017 - Justice at St. Mary’s: Fall 2017 Update
- August 31, 2017 - September 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- August 30, 2017 - Responding to Hurricane Harvey
- July 28, 2017 - August 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- June 30, 2017 - July 2017 Messenger Newsletter
- June 28, 2017 - Vestry Update to the Parish, June 28, 2017
- June 14, 2017 - Register for Jr. High Outreach Camp!
- June 1, 2017 - West Virginia’s Greenbank Elementary Comes to DC & St. Mary’s
- June 1, 2017 - Get Ready for St. Mary’s Summer Book Sale
- May 31, 2017 - June 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- May 1, 2017 - May 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- April 24, 2017 - Jerusalem Princess Basma Centre Update
- April 14, 2017 - 2017 Palm Sunday Reflection by Paul Douthit
- March 30, 2017 - April 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- March 3, 2017 - March 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- February 1, 2017 - February 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- January 3, 2017 - January 2017 Newsletter: Saint Mary’s Messenger
- December 29, 2016 - Vestry Update: December 29, 2016
- December 27, 2016 - 2016 Christmas Eve Sermon by The Rev. Andrew TP Merrow
- December 22, 2016 - Sunday Reflection by Linda Kunder
- December 21, 2016 - Media Release: St. Mary’s Parishioner Honored with 2016 Faith & Forum Award
- December 19, 2016 - Christmas Season Schedule
- December 15, 2016 - Sunday Reflection by Noelle Holmes
- December 7, 2016 - Sunday Reflection by Kate Muth
- November 30, 2016 - Sunday Reflection by Bethanne Patrick
- November 30, 2016 - December 2016 St. Mary’s Messenger
- October 27, 2016 - November 2016 St. Mary’s Messenger
- October 1, 2016 - October 2016 Messenger
- August 31, 2016 - September 2016 Messenger
- July 30, 2016 - August 2016 Messenger
- July 14, 2016 - St. Mary’s Ice Cream Social
- July 13, 2016 - ‘There will be no outcasts’: Official obituary for Edmond Lee Browning
- June 30, 2016 - St. Mary’s Monthly Messenger – July 2016
- June 21, 2016 - Welcome our new Minister of Communications Diane Kopasz
- June 14, 2016 - Bishop Curry offers prayers for Orlando
- June 14, 2016 - Donate used books for the Book Sale by Thursday, June 23!
- June 14, 2016 - Bishop Johnston Responds to Orlando
- June 14, 2016 - Interfaith Service of Hope and Healing
- June 14, 2016 - Praying Facebook by Katie Churchwell
- June 8, 2016 - St. Mary’s Choirs at Washington National Cathedral for Evensong
- June 2, 2016 - Books By Mail – A Free Service for Arlington Residents Who are Homebound
- June 1, 2016 - Mark your Calendars: 2016-2017 Candlelight Concerts Sundays at 7:30 p.m.
- June 1, 2016 - St. Mary’s June 2016 Messenger
- May 31, 2016 - St. Mary’s Summer Choir: We have Room for Everyone!
- May 31, 2016 - “Everyday Spiritual Practices” by Keith Anderson at The Falls Church
- May 31, 2016 - “Being without a home will not defeat me. May God continue to bless Samaritan Ministry.” – Yolanda Jeter, Samaritan Ministry Next Step Program Participant
- May 31, 2016 - Wear Orange on June 2 to End Gun Violence
- May 23, 2016 - Annual Children and Teens Book sale
- May 23, 2016 - Thank you for your support of Rebuilding Together Arlington/Fairfax/Falls Church
- May 19, 2016 - Applications accepted for Episcopal Church Director of Government Relations
- May 17, 2016 - Refugee Crisis Forums at St. George’s Episcopal (Arlington, VA) in June
- May 17, 2016 - Sunday Reflection – May 15, 2016 By Noelle Holmes
- May 11, 2016 - Episcopal Presiding Bishop named to Anglican Communion Task Force
- May 10, 2016 - Sunday Reflection – Bethanne Patrick
- May 9, 2016 - The Archives of the Episcopal Church has unveiled a newly-designed and content-rich website
- May 4, 2016 - 2016 Annual Meeting
- May 3, 2016 - Rebuilding Together 2016
- May 3, 2016 - ODCA Neighborhood Day and Market at St. Mark’s UMC – May 14th
- May 3, 2016 - Vacation Bible School – Sign ups
- May 2, 2016 - Sunday Reflection – Hunt Mason
- May 2, 2016 - VOICE leaders win 2016 Governor’s Volunteerism and Community Service Award!
- April 21, 2016 - Rev. Andrew Merrow’s Sermon April, 17 2016
- April 21, 2016 - Annual Meeting Sunday, May 1st at 10:00 a.m. in the Nave
- April 21, 2016 - New! Farmers Market at Marymount University – Saturdays 9:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- April 19, 2016 - Spirituality and Gardening – One is a Whole Number
- April 13, 2016 - Sermon by the Rev. Tim Malone April 10, 2016
- April 7, 2016 - An Evening with the Princess Basma Center For Children With Disabilities
- April 6, 2016 - Between Hope and Fear: A Conversation with Islam – St. John’s Episcopal Church Arlington, VA
- April 4, 2016 - Rebuilding Together 2016
- March 31, 2016 - St. Mary’s April 2016 Messenger
- March 31, 2016 - St. Anne’s Organizational Meeting
- March 31, 2016 - Presiding Bishop calls for a season of prayer
- March 14, 2016 - 221st Annual Council of the Diocese of Virginia – By Steve Bevis
- March 14, 2016 - One is a Whole Number: “Being Single and part of the Church”
- February 29, 2016 - St. Mary’s March 2016 Messenger
- February 29, 2016 - St. Mary’s Chorister Festival with Choral Evensong
- February 29, 2016 - 2016 Adult Confirmation at St. Mary’s
- February 25, 2016 - Parish Administrator – Grace Episcopal Church Alexandria, VA
- February 25, 2016 - Part-time Parish Bookkeeper – Grace Episcopal Church Alexandria, VA
- February 11, 2016 - Feel the Heritage – 24th annual Celebrate Black History Month in Arlington
- February 11, 2016 - When Needs Impede on your Sabbath Time.
- February 9, 2016 - Bishop Peter John Lee of South Africa, Speaks to Racisim and Reconciliation
- February 9, 2016 - Presiding Bishop addresses National Press Club on creating a more inclusive society
- February 9, 2016 - Episcopal Church Leader calls Anglican censure “fair”
- February 9, 2016 - Presiding Bishop’s sermon commemorating Absalom Jones
- February 8, 2016 - Sermon by the Rev. Tim Malone Feb. 7, 2016
- February 8, 2016 - Informational Meeting about our ministry to Tanzinia – Feb. 16, 7:30 p.m.
- February 8, 2016 - Bishop Michael Curry’s Lenten Message
- February 4, 2016 - Choral Tenebrae – Bradley King, Director
- February 4, 2016 - Candlelight Concert by Matt Gabay
- February 3, 2016 - “Journey to Jerusalem” – A Lenten Retreat
- February 1, 2016 - Bishop Johnston’s letter about the Anglican Primates Meeting
- January 28, 2016 - St. Mary’s February 2016 Messenger
- January 26, 2016 - Sabbath in the Suburbs: Videos and Discussion Guides
- January 26, 2016 - Growing a Rule of Life – Lenten Resource by SSJE
- January 21, 2016 - Diocese of VA Annual Council rescheduled for March 5
- January 21, 2016 - St. Mary’s Church offices are closed today – January 21st 2016
- January 20, 2016 - An Evening to Celebrate Arlington’s History Makers
- January 20, 2016 - Understanding the Outcome of the Primates Meeting – Diocese of VA
- January 20, 2016 - No, the Episcopal Church has not been suspended from the Anglican Communion
- January 20, 2016 - Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop and Primate Michael Curry on the actions at the Anglican Primates meeting
- January 20, 2016 - St. Mary’s Family Game Night – Saturday, January 30 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- January 20, 2016 - What is Arlington’s safety net and St. Mary’s role in the community?
- January 12, 2016 - Evening of Prayer for Christian Unity – Tuesday, Jan. 19th 7:30 p.m.
- January 11, 2016 - Arlington’s 47th annual tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. – Sunday, January 17 5:00 p.m.
- January 7, 2016 - The C.S. Lewis Institute presents Women’s Apologetics Conference
- January 7, 2016 - St. Mary’s January 2016 Messenger
- January 6, 2016 - One is a Whole Number Pot Luck – Being Single and part of a Church.
- January 6, 2016 - Growth, Glory & Grace Final Celebration Details
- December 23, 2015 - Thank you St. Mary’s from Boy Scout Troop 40
- December 22, 2015 - Presiding Bishop Michael Curry’s Christmas Message
- December 16, 2015 - Benjamin Britten Ceremony of Carols to be performed by St. Mary’s Choristers
- December 16, 2015 - In Memory of Anita Whims Malone
- December 15, 2015 - Instructed Eucharist Part 3: the Holy Communion
- December 15, 2015 - 2015 V.O.I.C.E. Victories
- December 8, 2015 - Instructed Eucharist Part 2: the 2nd half of the Service of the Word.
- December 8, 2015 - St. Mary’s December Messenger
- December 1, 2015 - Ways to Give Back to our St. Mary’s Outreach Partners during the Christmas Season
- November 30, 2015 - Instructed Eucharist Part 1 Preparation for Worship; the Entrance Rite; hearing the Word of God and reflecting on that Word through the sermon.
- November 23, 2015 - Growth, Glory & Grace – the Big Finale! – January 8th at the Clarendon Ballroom
- November 23, 2015 - Forever 50 Holiday Celebration December 3rd
- November 12, 2015 - Come join us for “Community Rocks” (formerly “Battle of the Bands”) Friday, November 20 6:30 – 9:30 pm
- November 11, 2015 - Lee Highway Visioning Updates
- November 2, 2015 - Spiritual Gifts Workshop – Sunday, Nov. 8 at 10:15 a.m in the chapel
- November 2, 2015 - Thanksgiving Day Ecumenical Service at Memorial Baptist Church 9:30 a.m. Reception, 10:00 a.m. Service
- October 28, 2015 - November 2015 Messenger
- October 27, 2015 - All Saints Requiem – November 1 at 5:00 p.m.
- October 27, 2015 - Lee Hwy Community Visioning Information
- October 26, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Kate Muth
- October 20, 2015 - Fine Artists in support of Operation VetsHaven 2015
- October 19, 2015 - Forum on Poverty in Arlington at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
- October 19, 2015 - A Day of Reflection on Being Single with The Rev. Dr. A. Katherine Grieb
- October 19, 2015 - Host a International Seminary Student this Christmas
- October 19, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Hunt Mason
- October 13, 2015 - Hello! Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing needs you!
- October 11, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Noelle Holmes
- October 7, 2015 - October 2015 Messenger
- September 29, 2015 - Regional 20’s and 30’s Night at St. George’s Episcopal Church
- September 28, 2015 - September 2015 Messenger
- September 28, 2015 - Forum and Pupusa Dinner: Protecting Central American Refugees: A Faith-Based Response
- September 28, 2015 - 125th Anniversary & UTO Ingathering of the Episcopal Church Women
- September 24, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Tim Malone September 20th, 2015
- September 22, 2015 - Parish Picnic
- September 21, 2015 - Volunteer Opportunities through the Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing
- September 16, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Andrew Merrow September 13, 2015
- September 15, 2015 - Why Youth Choir at St. Mary’s?
- August 18, 2015 - Jonathan Daniels, Civil Rights Activist and Martyr
- August 13, 2015 - Why Teach Church School?
- August 10, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Tim Malone, Aug. 9, 2015
- August 10, 2015 - Stuart Pyramid Back-to-School Resource Fair Needs Your Help – Aug. 19th
- August 6, 2015 - 2016 Pilgrimage to Jerusalem
- August 3, 2015 - Royal School of Church Music – live recording
- July 28, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Tim Malone, July 26, 2015
- July 28, 2015 - Arlington Neighborhood Villages
- July 23, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Anne Turner
- July 22, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Bethanne Patrick
- July 20, 2015 - General Convention 2015 – A recap on what was accomplished
- July 20, 2015 - Royal School of Church Music at St. Mary’s Sunday July, 26th 10:00 a.m.
- July 15, 2015 - What is the Eucharist? by Presiding Bishop-Elect Michael Curry
- July 14, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Bethanne Patrick
- July 9, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Hunt Mason
- July 2, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Anne Turner, June 28, 2015
- July 2, 2015 - July 2015 Messenger
- July 1, 2015 - United Thank Offering grants: $1.3 million for Episcopal Church, Anglican Communion mission and ministry
- June 25, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Noelle Holmes
- June 23, 2015 - A Parent’s First Trip to the All Parish Retreat at Shrine Mont by Noelle Holmes
- June 23, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Anne Turner, June 21, 2015
- June 9, 2015 - Sunday Reflection – Bethanne Patrick
- June 2, 2015 - The Rector’s June Letter
- June 2, 2015 - St. Mary’s June 2015 Messenger
- June 2, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Kate Muth
- June 1, 2015 - Summer Schedule at St. Mary’s
- May 14, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Bethanne Patrick
- May 12, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Noelle Holmes
- May 6, 2015 - The Rector’s May Letter
- April 28, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Hunt Mason
- April 20, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Kate Muth
- March 30, 2015 - The Rector’s April Letter
- March 3, 2015 - The Rector’s March Letter
- February 10, 2015 - Sunday Reflection – by Noelle Holmes
- February 3, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Karen Branch-Brioso
- February 2, 2015 - The Rector’s February Letter
- January 28, 2015 - Sunday Reflection – by Amanda Bourne
- January 20, 2015 - Sunday Reflection – by Kate Muth
- January 13, 2015 - Sunday Reflection – by Bethanne Kelly Patrick
- November 18, 2014 - Sunday Reflection by Kate Muth
- October 20, 2014 - Sunday Reflection by Cecily Cutshall
- October 12, 2014 - Sunday Reflection by Jason Cutshall
- October 8, 2014 - Sunday Reflection – by Kate Muth
- September 28, 2014 - Sunday Reflection by Karen Branch-Brioso
- September 21, 2014 - Sunday Reflection by Kate Muth
- September 17, 2014 - Sunday Reflection by Amanda Bourne
- September 1, 2014 - September Letter by the Rev. Anne Turner
- June 3, 2014 - The Rector’s June 2014 letter
- May 5, 2014 - Rector’s May Message