St. Mary’s Blog
St. Mary’s Youth annual used coat drive is going on now through Sunday, Dec. 16th.
Please donate clean, gently used coats for men, women, and children. All children and women’s coats are donated to the Arlington Pediatric Center (APC), one of St. Mary’s outreach partners. All men’s coats are donated to the Arlington Street People’s Assistance Network (ASPAN).
You’ll see a coat rack in the lower part of the church for the coats.
Last year we helped make hundreds of people warmer Thank you in advance for your help this year.
Warm Hands & Warm Hearts Mitten & Glove Tree now through January 6th.
We are collecting mittens for Bread for the City and inexpensive cloth work gloves for Shirlington Employment and Education Center. Hang your items on the “tree” in the Glebe Road Lobby.
Unfortunately, it has come to our attention that the cybercriminals are back at it phishing and spamming parishioners from area churches, including St. Mary’s. These criminals pose as clergy and ask for money or information. Please note, at this time of year, St. Mary’s does ask parishioners to support the church or an outreach activity; however, St. Mary’s clergy and staff would never email a parishioner using a personal email and ask for money or personal information.
- Please always look at the email address to verify that it is legitimate. If you think it isn’t, don’t open it!
- Please also note that St. Mary’s and our clergy have filed a report with the FBI Cybercrime unit in the past, and are prepared to do so again if necessary.
The following instructions are from Google regarding spam, spoofed email addresses, and phishing scams. If you use something other than a Gmail account, your email provider should have somewhat similar instructions (you may want to confirm with them what their mechanisms are for scam/phishing reporting).
SPOOFED EMAIL ADDRESSES:
What this warning means: An email address looks confusingly similar to the email address of a known sender. For example, the email address may replace the letter “O” with the number “0.” What to do if you see this warning: Don’t reply to the email or open any links until you can verify that the email address is correct. If you happen to notice a spoofed email address, but it’s not marked with a warning, be sure to report it as SPAM … without opening the message, drag it to your Spam Folder and it reports the email to Google.
What this warning means: The email may be trying to trick you into sharing personal information, like passwords or credit card numbers. What to do if you see this warning: Don’t reply to the email or open any links. If you happen to notice a phishing attempt, but it’s not marked with a warning, be sure to report it as Phishing … without opening the message, drag it to your Spam Folder and it reports the email to Google.
For those opening their mail on a computer, you could try changing your settings to PREVIEW PANE so that you can preview a message before you ever open it, and then you’d see that is was a bogus message.
For those who use an iPad, you could try going to MAIL and then click on ALL INBOXES. Then with your finger, slide one of these bogus messages to the LEFT. where you will see three choices: More, Flag and Trash. Click on MORE and you should see “Move Message” and then choose JUNK folder. If you have questions about this procedure, you could contact AppleCare Products online.
The items above are just some helpful tips to try to help you be aware of scams and phishing attempts. Unfortunately, the folks who do these types of things are getting more creative.
By the time you read this, the garden year will be near its end, and the garden ministry will have taken a breather. But it is always a good idea to look back and evaluate the summer’s work–work that began in March. At that time we cut close to the ground the knock-out roses, the caryopteris, the grasses (stipa tenuissima) and the laurels. By April, all the beds had been weeded and mulched. In May, weeding continued, helped along by copious amounts of rain. June saw the seeding of zinnias in the cutting garden, as well as the planting of dahlia tubers. Somehow the dahlia tubers survived the heavy rain and all sprouted.
Throughout the year the garden ministry keeps the Memorial Garden as attractive and weed-free as possible so that it is always available for (somewhat) quiet meditation and/or interment.
July, August, and September are spent weeding, weeding and deadheading. The cutting garden reaches its prime during these months and the Flower Guild is able to use these flowers on the altar almost every Sunday during most of those weeks. Also, in May, peonies from the garden were used on the altar on several Sundays.
Finally, in late October, it is time to cut down, pull up, weed again, and mulch. November weather kills the dahlia foliage, and we all pitch in to dig the tubers, label them, dust with fungicide and place each in its own special bag to spend the winter in a temperature controlled garage.
If this sounds like a lot of work, it probably is, and we love it. We love beautifying the church, and we love working together, laughing together and sharing our highs and lows. We would love to have you come and work with us. Even if you don’t know much about gardening, and are happy to learn, you are welcome to join us every Tuesday morning for about two hours. Give it some prayerful thought and talk to one of our members during the next few months’ hiatus.
St. Mary’s Flower Guild
Jo-Ann Andriko, Sarah Barge, Lisa Purrington, Claudia Boswell
This Sunday’s organ music was selected in remembrance of veteran’s from all wars.
Jehan Alain’s short career as a composer began in 1929, when Alain was 18, and lasted until the outbreak of the Second World War 10 years later. He wrote choral music, including a Requiem mass, chamber music, songs and three volumes of piano music. But it is his organ music for which he is best known. His most famous work is Litanies, composed in 1937. That work is prefaced with the text: “When, in its distress, the Christian soul can find no more words to invoke God’s mercy, it repeats endlessly the same litany….for reason has reached its limit; only faith can take one further…”). Fellow French composer Maurice Duruflé wrote an organ piece as an homage to Alain entitled “Prelude and Fugue on the Name of Alain” which quotes themes from Alain’s piece “Litanies.” His sister Marie-Claire championed his organ works in her career throughout the 20th century as an international concert artist.
Always interested in mechanics, Alain was a skilled motorcyclist and became a dispatch rider in the Eighth Motorised Armour Division of the French Army in World War II. On 20 June 1940, he was assigned to reconnoitre the German advance on the eastern side of Saumur in western France, and encountered a group of German soldiers at Le Petit-Puy. Coming around a curve, and hearing the approaching tread of the Germans, he abandoned his motorcycle and engaged the enemy troops with his carbine, killing 16 of them before being killed himself, He was posthumously awarded the Croix de Guerre for his bravery, and according to Nicolas Slonimsky was buried, by the Germans, with full military honours.
On Sunday, Oct. 21st, Rev. Amy led a St. Mary’s delegation of almost 20 people to the Issues Summit sponsored by VOICE (Virginians Organized for Interfaith Community Engagement), which brought together almost 1,400 people — Christians, Muslims, Jews, Unitarians, immigrants and native-born citizens, African-Americans, Latinos, Caucasians — for the non-partisan Issues Summit with Virginia’s Governor and Attorney General. St. Mary’s is a founding member of VOICE.
During the Comments and Accountability portion of the summit, St. Mary’s parishioner Marjorie Green, a Core VOICE member, presented Gov. Ralph Northam and Attorney General Mark Herring with position statements and questions to gauge these elected leaders’ commitment to key issues.
Both the Governor and Attorney General committed to working on reform of the cash bail system that penalizes people simply for being poor. The Governor pledged to work on increasing resources for student mental health support and for affordable housing. The Attorney General promised to work with his counterparts in other states to ensure immigrant and refugee families are not torn apart. VOICE will follow up with both as the January session of the General Assembly approaches. VOICE plans to have 7-10 leaders in Richmond every day of that session. St. Mary’s parishioners are welcome to join in.
VOICE also will have more than 450 people on the streets of the 10th Congressional District Nov. 3 through 6 to do non-partisan voter turnout work (GOTV) among infrequent voters. St. Mary’s parishioners are encouraged to come out for GOTV. Click here to get involved.
Please contact Marjorie Green at email@example.com for more information. And make sure to go to the polls and vote on Election Day, Nov. 6th!
St. Mary’s parishioner Gordon Mantler, Ph.D., is leading a discussion based on a book by Richard Rothstein, The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America on Wednesday, Nov. 7th from 7:00-8:30 p.m. at St. Mary’s Rectory. All are welcome!
Dr. Mantler is a George Washington University Assistant Professor of Writing and of History who specializes in the history and rhetoric of 20th-century social justice movements and the African American and Latino experience in the United States.
- Participants should plan on signing up to attend the book study, go to www.StMarysArlington.org/Sign-Up. If you read the book before the meeing, great, but it is not a requirement, as you will still gain a lot just from listening to Dr. Mantler discuss the book during this one-night book discussion.
- November 30, 2018 - December 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- November 6, 2018 - Veterans Day Music at St. Mary’s
- November 2, 2018 - St. Mary’s November 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- October 3, 2018 - October 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- October 3, 2018 - September 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- October 3, 2018 - August 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- October 3, 2018 - July 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- June 1, 2018 - June 2018 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- May 21, 2018 - Sunday, May 20, 2018 Sermon by The Rev. Andrew TP Merrow
- May 2, 2018 - Sunday, April 29, 2018, Sermon by The Rev. Amy Slater
- May 2, 2018 - St. Mary’s May 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- April 30, 2018 - A Letter from St. Martin’s West Acton
- April 3, 2018 - April 2018 Messenger Newsleter
- April 3, 2018 - Fogo Island: A 5-Part Series on Finding Spiritual Inspiration
- March 28, 2018 - Dr. Sabella Palestine Lecture
- March 14, 2018 - What Everybody Ought to Know About Securing a Rectory for St. Mary’s
- March 5, 2018 - March 4, 2018, Sermon by The Rev. Amy Slater
- March 1, 2018 - March 2018 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- February 21, 2018 - St. Mary’s Service for Anna Ross
- February 18, 2018 - February 18, 2018, Sermon by The Rev. Amy Slater
- February 15, 2018 - 2018 Ash Wednesday Sermon by The Rev. Chris Cole
- February 15, 2018 - 2018 Ash Wednesday Sermon by Seminarian Chris Exley
- February 12, 2018 - February 11, 2018 Sermon by The Rev. Andrew TP Merrow
- February 11, 2018 - February 4, 2018 Sermon by Seminarian Chris Exley
- February 6, 2018 - Bishop Suffragan Search Process Comes to St. Mary’s
- February 5, 2018 - Sunday, February 4, Sermon by The Rt. Rev. Shannon Johnston
- February 1, 2018 - February 2018 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- January 29, 2018 - Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018 Sermon by The Rev. Chris Cole
- January 10, 2018 - January 7, 2018, Sermon by The Rev. Andrew TP Merrow
- January 3, 2018 - Hightlights from the 2017 Adult Forums
- January 2, 2018 - Sunday, Dec. 31, Sermon by The Rev. Chris Cole
- December 29, 2017 - 2018 Epiphany Food Drive
- December 28, 2017 - January 2018 Messenger Newsletter
- December 2, 2017 - December 2017 Messenger Newsletter
- November 19, 2017 - Hunger Sunday
- November 1, 2017 - November 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger
- October 31, 2017 - November 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- October 18, 2017 - Sunday, Oct. 15, Sermon by The Rev. Chris Cole
- October 16, 2017 - Monday, Oct 16, Rev. Merrow Sermon for Ginny Bays Funeral
- October 10, 2017 - October 8 Sermon by Seminarian Marlene Forrest
- September 30, 2017 - October 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- September 29, 2017 - Experiencing the Total Eclipse
- September 28, 2017 - VOICE-Wide State Election Forum-Oct. 15
- September 28, 2017 - Blessing of the Pets Oct. 8 @ 5:00 pm
- September 26, 2017 - Icon Show with Sister Papacioc
- September 18, 2017 - 20’s & 30’s Gathers Sept 25 @ 6:00 pm
- September 8, 2017 - Sept 10: Regular Sunday Service Schedule Resumes
- September 8, 2017 - Justice at St. Mary’s: Fall 2017 Update
- August 31, 2017 - September 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- August 30, 2017 - Responding to Hurricane Harvey
- July 28, 2017 - August 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- June 30, 2017 - July 2017 Messenger Newsletter
- June 28, 2017 - Vestry Update to the Parish, June 28, 2017
- June 14, 2017 - Register for Jr. High Outreach Camp!
- June 1, 2017 - West Virginia’s Greenbank Elementary Comes to DC & St. Mary’s
- June 1, 2017 - Get Ready for St. Mary’s Summer Book Sale
- May 31, 2017 - June 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- May 1, 2017 - May 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- April 24, 2017 - Jerusalem Princess Basma Centre Update
- April 14, 2017 - 2017 Palm Sunday Reflection by Paul Douthit
- March 30, 2017 - April 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- March 3, 2017 - March 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- February 1, 2017 - February 2017 St. Mary’s Messenger Newsletter
- January 3, 2017 - January 2017 Newsletter: Saint Mary’s Messenger
- December 29, 2016 - Vestry Update: December 29, 2016
- December 27, 2016 - 2016 Christmas Eve Sermon by The Rev. Andrew TP Merrow
- December 22, 2016 - Sunday Reflection by Linda Kunder
- December 21, 2016 - Media Release: St. Mary’s Parishioner Honored with 2016 Faith & Forum Award
- December 19, 2016 - 2016 Christmas at St. Mary’s
- December 15, 2016 - Sunday Reflection by Noelle Holmes
- December 7, 2016 - Sunday Reflection by Kate Muth
- December 6, 2016 - Inclement Weather Guidelines
- November 30, 2016 - Sunday Reflection by Bethanne Patrick
- November 30, 2016 - December 2016 St. Mary’s Messenger
- October 27, 2016 - November 2016 St. Mary’s Messenger
- October 1, 2016 - October 2016 Messenger
- August 31, 2016 - September 2016 Messenger
- July 30, 2016 - August 2016 Messenger
- July 14, 2016 - St. Mary’s Ice Cream Social
- July 13, 2016 - ‘There will be no outcasts’: Official obituary for Edmond Lee Browning
- June 30, 2016 - St. Mary’s Monthly Messenger – July 2016
- June 21, 2016 - Welcome our new Minister of Communications Diane Kopasz
- June 14, 2016 - Bishop Curry offers prayers for Orlando
- June 14, 2016 - Donate used books for the Book Sale by Thursday, June 23!
- June 14, 2016 - Bishop Johnston Responds to Orlando
- June 14, 2016 - Interfaith Service of Hope and Healing
- June 14, 2016 - Praying Facebook by Katie Churchwell
- June 8, 2016 - St. Mary’s Choirs at Washington National Cathedral for Evensong
- June 2, 2016 - Books By Mail – A Free Service for Arlington Residents Who are Homebound
- June 1, 2016 - Mark your Calendars: 2016-2017 Candlelight Concerts Sundays at 7:30 p.m.
- June 1, 2016 - St. Mary’s June 2016 Messenger
- May 31, 2016 - St. Mary’s Summer Choir: We have Room for Everyone!
- May 31, 2016 - “Everyday Spiritual Practices” by Keith Anderson at The Falls Church
- May 31, 2016 - “Being without a home will not defeat me. May God continue to bless Samaritan Ministry.” – Yolanda Jeter, Samaritan Ministry Next Step Program Participant
- May 31, 2016 - Wear Orange on June 2 to End Gun Violence
- May 23, 2016 - Annual Children and Teens Book sale
- May 23, 2016 - Thank you for your support of Rebuilding Together Arlington/Fairfax/Falls Church
- May 19, 2016 - Applications accepted for Episcopal Church Director of Government Relations
- May 17, 2016 - Refugee Crisis Forums at St. George’s Episcopal (Arlington, VA) in June
- May 17, 2016 - Sunday Reflection – May 15, 2016 By Noelle Holmes
- May 11, 2016 - Episcopal Presiding Bishop named to Anglican Communion Task Force
- May 10, 2016 - Sunday Reflection – Bethanne Patrick
- May 9, 2016 - The Archives of the Episcopal Church has unveiled a newly-designed and content-rich website
- May 4, 2016 - 2016 Annual Meeting
- May 3, 2016 - Rebuilding Together 2016
- May 3, 2016 - ODCA Neighborhood Day and Market at St. Mark’s UMC – May 14th
- May 3, 2016 - Vacation Bible School – Sign ups
- May 2, 2016 - Sunday Reflection – Hunt Mason
- May 2, 2016 - VOICE leaders win 2016 Governor’s Volunteerism and Community Service Award!
- April 21, 2016 - Rev. Andrew Merrow’s Sermon April, 17 2016
- April 21, 2016 - Annual Meeting Sunday, May 1st at 10:00 a.m. in the Nave
- April 21, 2016 - New! Farmers Market at Marymount University – Saturdays 9:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- April 19, 2016 - Spirituality and Gardening – One is a Whole Number
- April 13, 2016 - Sermon by the Rev. Tim Malone April 10, 2016
- April 7, 2016 - An Evening with the Princess Basma Center For Children With Disabilities
- April 6, 2016 - Between Hope and Fear: A Conversation with Islam – St. John’s Episcopal Church Arlington, VA
- April 4, 2016 - Rebuilding Together 2016
- March 31, 2016 - St. Mary’s April 2016 Messenger
- March 31, 2016 - St. Anne’s Organizational Meeting
- March 31, 2016 - Presiding Bishop calls for a season of prayer
- March 14, 2016 - 221st Annual Council of the Diocese of Virginia – By Steve Bevis
- March 14, 2016 - One is a Whole Number: “Being Single and part of the Church”
- February 29, 2016 - St. Mary’s March 2016 Messenger
- February 29, 2016 - St. Mary’s Chorister Festival with Choral Evensong
- February 29, 2016 - 2016 Adult Confirmation at St. Mary’s
- February 25, 2016 - Parish Administrator – Grace Episcopal Church Alexandria, VA
- February 25, 2016 - Part-time Parish Bookkeeper – Grace Episcopal Church Alexandria, VA
- February 11, 2016 - Feel the Heritage – 24th annual Celebrate Black History Month in Arlington
- February 11, 2016 - When Needs Impede on your Sabbath Time.
- February 9, 2016 - Bishop Peter John Lee of South Africa, Speaks to Racisim and Reconciliation
- February 9, 2016 - Presiding Bishop addresses National Press Club on creating a more inclusive society
- February 9, 2016 - Episcopal Church Leader calls Anglican censure “fair”
- February 9, 2016 - Presiding Bishop’s sermon commemorating Absalom Jones
- February 8, 2016 - Sermon by the Rev. Tim Malone Feb. 7, 2016
- February 8, 2016 - Informational Meeting about our ministry to Tanzinia – Feb. 16, 7:30 p.m.
- February 8, 2016 - Bishop Michael Curry’s Lenten Message
- February 4, 2016 - Choral Tenebrae – Bradley King, Director
- February 4, 2016 - Candlelight Concert by Matt Gabay
- February 3, 2016 - “Journey to Jerusalem” – A Lenten Retreat
- February 1, 2016 - Bishop Johnston’s letter about the Anglican Primates Meeting
- January 28, 2016 - St. Mary’s February 2016 Messenger
- January 26, 2016 - Sabbath in the Suburbs: Videos and Discussion Guides
- January 26, 2016 - Growing a Rule of Life – Lenten Resource by SSJE
- January 21, 2016 - Diocese of VA Annual Council rescheduled for March 5
- January 21, 2016 - St. Mary’s Church offices are closed today – January 21st 2016
- January 20, 2016 - An Evening to Celebrate Arlington’s History Makers
- January 20, 2016 - Understanding the Outcome of the Primates Meeting – Diocese of VA
- January 20, 2016 - No, the Episcopal Church has not been suspended from the Anglican Communion
- January 20, 2016 - Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop and Primate Michael Curry on the actions at the Anglican Primates meeting
- January 20, 2016 - St. Mary’s Family Game Night – Saturday, January 30 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- January 20, 2016 - What is Arlington’s safety net and St. Mary’s role in the community?
- January 12, 2016 - Evening of Prayer for Christian Unity – Tuesday, Jan. 19th 7:30 p.m.
- January 11, 2016 - Arlington’s 47th annual tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. – Sunday, January 17 5:00 p.m.
- January 7, 2016 - The C.S. Lewis Institute presents Women’s Apologetics Conference
- January 7, 2016 - St. Mary’s January 2016 Messenger
- January 6, 2016 - One is a Whole Number Pot Luck – Being Single and part of a Church.
- January 6, 2016 - Growth, Glory & Grace Final Celebration Details
- December 23, 2015 - Thank you St. Mary’s from Boy Scout Troop 40
- December 22, 2015 - Presiding Bishop Michael Curry’s Christmas Message
- December 16, 2015 - Benjamin Britten Ceremony of Carols to be performed by St. Mary’s Choristers
- December 16, 2015 - In Memory of Anita Whims Malone
- December 15, 2015 - Instructed Eucharist Part 3: the Holy Communion
- December 15, 2015 - 2015 V.O.I.C.E. Victories
- December 8, 2015 - Instructed Eucharist Part 2: the 2nd half of the Service of the Word.
- December 8, 2015 - St. Mary’s December Messenger
- December 1, 2015 - Ways to Give Back to our St. Mary’s Outreach Partners during the Christmas Season
- November 30, 2015 - Instructed Eucharist Part 1 Preparation for Worship; the Entrance Rite; hearing the Word of God and reflecting on that Word through the sermon.
- November 23, 2015 - Growth, Glory & Grace – the Big Finale! – January 8th at the Clarendon Ballroom
- November 23, 2015 - Forever 50 Holiday Celebration December 3rd
- November 12, 2015 - Come join us for “Community Rocks” (formerly “Battle of the Bands”) Friday, November 20 6:30 – 9:30 pm
- November 11, 2015 - Lee Highway Visioning Updates
- November 2, 2015 - Spiritual Gifts Workshop – Sunday, Nov. 8 at 10:15 a.m in the chapel
- November 2, 2015 - Thanksgiving Day Ecumenical Service at Memorial Baptist Church 9:30 a.m. Reception, 10:00 a.m. Service
- October 28, 2015 - November 2015 Messenger
- October 27, 2015 - All Saints Requiem – November 1 at 5:00 p.m.
- October 27, 2015 - Lee Hwy Community Visioning Information
- October 26, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Kate Muth
- October 20, 2015 - Fine Artists in support of Operation VetsHaven 2015
- October 19, 2015 - Forum on Poverty in Arlington at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
- October 19, 2015 - A Day of Reflection on Being Single with The Rev. Dr. A. Katherine Grieb
- October 19, 2015 - Host a International Seminary Student this Christmas
- October 19, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Hunt Mason
- October 13, 2015 - Hello! Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing needs you!
- October 11, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Noelle Holmes
- October 7, 2015 - October 2015 Messenger
- September 29, 2015 - Regional 20’s and 30’s Night at St. George’s Episcopal Church
- September 28, 2015 - September 2015 Messenger
- September 28, 2015 - Forum and Pupusa Dinner: Protecting Central American Refugees: A Faith-Based Response
- September 28, 2015 - 125th Anniversary & UTO Ingathering of the Episcopal Church Women
- September 24, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Tim Malone September 20th, 2015
- September 22, 2015 - Parish Picnic
- September 21, 2015 - Volunteer Opportunities through the Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing
- September 16, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Andrew Merrow September 13, 2015
- September 15, 2015 - Why Youth Choir at St. Mary’s?
- August 18, 2015 - Jonathan Daniels, Civil Rights Activist and Martyr
- August 13, 2015 - Why Teach Church School?
- August 10, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Tim Malone, Aug. 9, 2015
- August 10, 2015 - Stuart Pyramid Back-to-School Resource Fair Needs Your Help – Aug. 19th
- August 6, 2015 - 2016 Pilgrimage to Jerusalem
- August 3, 2015 - Royal School of Church Music – live recording
- July 28, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Tim Malone, July 26, 2015
- July 28, 2015 - Arlington Neighborhood Villages
- July 23, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Anne Turner
- July 22, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Bethanne Patrick
- July 20, 2015 - General Convention 2015 – A recap on what was accomplished
- July 20, 2015 - Royal School of Church Music at St. Mary’s Sunday July, 26th 10:00 a.m.
- July 15, 2015 - What is the Eucharist? by Presiding Bishop-Elect Michael Curry
- July 14, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Bethanne Patrick
- July 9, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Hunt Mason
- July 2, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Anne Turner, June 28, 2015
- July 2, 2015 - July 2015 Messenger
- July 1, 2015 - United Thank Offering grants: $1.3 million for Episcopal Church, Anglican Communion mission and ministry
- June 25, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Noelle Holmes
- June 23, 2015 - A Parent’s First Trip to the All Parish Retreat at Shrine Mont by Noelle Holmes
- June 23, 2015 - Sermon by the Rev. Anne Turner, June 21, 2015
- June 9, 2015 - Sunday Reflection – Bethanne Patrick
- June 2, 2015 - The Rector’s June Letter
- June 2, 2015 - St. Mary’s June 2015 Messenger
- June 2, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Kate Muth
- June 1, 2015 - Summer Schedule at St. Mary’s
- May 14, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Bethanne Patrick
- May 12, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Noelle Holmes
- May 6, 2015 - The Rector’s May Letter
- April 28, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Hunt Mason
- April 20, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Kate Muth
- March 30, 2015 - The Rector’s April Letter
- March 3, 2015 - The Rector’s March Letter
- February 10, 2015 - Sunday Reflection – by Noelle Holmes
- February 3, 2015 - Sunday Reflection by Karen Branch-Brioso
- February 2, 2015 - The Rector’s February Letter
- January 28, 2015 - Sunday Reflection – by Amanda Bourne
- January 20, 2015 - Sunday Reflection – by Kate Muth
- January 13, 2015 - Sunday Reflection – by Bethanne Kelly Patrick
- November 18, 2014 - Sunday Reflection by Kate Muth
- October 20, 2014 - Sunday Reflection by Cecily Cutshall
- October 12, 2014 - Sunday Reflection by Jason Cutshall
- October 8, 2014 - Sunday Reflection – by Kate Muth
- September 28, 2014 - Sunday Reflection by Karen Branch-Brioso
- September 21, 2014 - Sunday Reflection by Kate Muth
- September 17, 2014 - Sunday Reflection by Amanda Bourne
- September 1, 2014 - September Letter by the Rev. Anne Turner
- June 3, 2014 - The Rector’s June 2014 letter
- May 5, 2014 - Rector’s May Message