- St. Mary’s general parking lot is located at the corner of N.Glebe Road and 26th Street. Click here for map.
- Accessible Parking: Adjacent to the church on N. 26th Street, between Old Dominion Drive and Glebe Road, there is reserved street parking for people with physical disabilities.
- Wheelchairs can access the church from the Old Dominion Drive entrance. We have an elevator just inside the Old Dominion Drive entrance, which leads directly into the Nave.
- Please Note: Parking on the south side of N 26th St is not permitted. Click here for map.
On Sunday additional parking is available at the following locations:
- The John Marshall Medical Building – 2501 N Glebe Rd, the entrance is on Old Dominion Dr. Click here for map.
- The Arlington Osteopathic Building – 2517 N Glebe Rd, entrances on Glebe and Old Dominion. Click here for map.
- On Sundays, we ask that our main St. Mary’s lot be used for those who are less ambulatory and visitors. There is street parking available down N 26th St.
- For major Feast Days and special events, additional parking is available at the Marymount University BLUE garage a block down from N 26th St and Yorktown Blvd. Click here for map.
2609 North Glebe Road Arlington, VA 22207
Entering the Church
- On Sundays for worship, you can enter through the Glebe Road Red Doors or the Old Dominion Drive glass doors.
- If you have children under three and want to take them to the nursery, it may be easier to enter at the lower level Glebe Road glass doors and/ or the Old Dominion Drive glass doors. A greeter or usher will there to help and direct you as needed.
- If the door is lock ring the doorbell located on the right side of the double glass doors.
- The parish office is located on the lower level near the main entrance.