- St. Mary’s general parking lot is located at the corner of N.Glebe Road and 26th Street. Click here for map.
- Accessible parking. Adjacent to the church on N. 26th Street, between Old Dominion Drive and Glebe Road, there is reserved street parking for people with physical disabilities. Wheelchairs can access the church from the Old Dominion Drive entrance. We have an elevator just inside the Old Dominion Drive entrance, which leads directly into the Nave.
- Please Note: Parking on the south side of N 26th St is not permitted. Click here for map
On Sunday additional parking is available at:
- The John Marshall Medical Building – 2501 N Glebe Rd, the entrance is on Old Dominion Dr. Click here for map.
- The Arlington Osteopathic Building – 2517 N Glebe Rd, entrances on Glebe and Old Dominion. Click here for map.
- On Sundays, we ask that our main St. Mary’s lot be used for those who are less ambulatory and visitors. There is street parking available down N 26th St.
- For major Feast Days and special events, additional parking is available at the Marymount University BLUE garage a block down from N 26th St and Yorktown Blvd. Click here for map.
2609 North Glebe Road Arlington, VA 22207
Entering the Church
On Sundays for worship, you can enter through the Glebe Road Red Doors or the Old Dominion Drive glass doors.
If you have children under three and want to take them to the nursery, it may be easier to enter at the lower level Glebe Road glass doors and/ or the Old Dominion Drive glass doors. A greeter or usher will there to help and direct you as needed.
If the door is lock ring the doorbell located on the right side of the double glass doors.
The parish office is located on the lower level near the main entrance.