Volunteering is what makes St. Mary’s your church. When you give your time and talents you bless others and yourself. At St. Mary’s we have many ways to roll up your sleeves and help out . . . and we always need help. From recurring needs, to one-time events, serving is one of the foundational blocks of St. Mary’s. Let us know that you want to help and we can find the right fit for you. Check out our “Ministries” to see where you’re called.
Parishioners Campbell Hutton and David Palmer share how volunteering in the Church School has impacted them.
We currently need help in these areas:
- Office help – Contact Jane Grandt
- Youth Volunteers (Jr. high/Sr. High) – Contact Sue Cromer
- Acolytes – Contact Pam Frick
- Ushers – Contact Neel Teague
- Welcome Committee Members – Contact Diane Kopasz
If you would like to talk to someone to find a good fit, please, contact Diane Kopasz