On Saturday, April 29, the St. Joseph’s Ministery will swing into action for a one-day project to improve the home of a neighbor. Volunteer to help for this low-commitment, high-impact and just right outreach event.
You don’t need to be a skilled carpenter, electrician, or plumber (though we would love it if you were!). All you have to do is:
- Be able to lift a hammer, broom, or paintbrush.
- Be willing to devote one Saturday of your year (specifically April 29)
- Have a kind and giving heart.
2017 Rebuilding Together Day Team Leaders
- House Captain: Michael Eastwood
- House Co-Captain: Mark Bruington
- Registration: Barb Sheffer
- Logistics: Mark Sanders
- St. Mary’s Staff Liason: Jane Shafran
Questions? Contact Barb Sheffer