After two years of planning, the Marymount Farmers Market will open to the public on Saturday May 21st from 9AM—1PM,
featuring 12 vendors hand selected by your North Arlington neighbors and Civic Associations who created and developed the market in partnership under the Lee Highway Alliance.
Easily accessible by foot, bike, bus, or car, the Marymount Farmers Market is a local producer-only market. Each of our vendors grows, bakes, roasts, cooks, or prepares all of their products within 125 miles of Arlington County. Produce is usually picked within a day or two of the market so it is as fresh as possible.
- Fresh, delicious, and organic fruits and vegetables from family farms
- Hormone and antibiotic free meats from humanely raised animals
- Free range eggs
- Preservative-free, award-winning goat cheeses
- Handmade and freshly baked breads, pies, and donuts
- New Zealand style meat, cheese, and vegetable pies
- Small batch craft, single origin coffees from around the world
- Savory barrel fermented pickles, krauts, and other produce
- And much more!
- Where: Marymount University Main Campus surface parking lot at the corner of N. Glebe Rd. and Old Dominion Dr. (2807 N. Glebe Rd.)
- When: Saturdays 9AM–1PM, May 21–Thanksgiving
- Park only at Marymount garage, 4655 Yorktown Blvd. off of 26th St. N. Special needs parking only at Glebe surface lot.
- Managed by Arlington’s own Field to Table, manager of Westover and Fairlington farmers markets
- Hosted by Marymount University
- ATM on site; most vendors accept credit cards
The Marymount Farmers Market is volunteer-led and volunteer-driven. If you’re interested in assisting at the market, please email us at volunteer@ marymountfarmersmarket.org or go directly to the sign-up sheet here. http://goo.gl/8nRlNM